Turtles have always been one of my favorite candies so finding a to make them at home was something I had to figure out. These turtles have a little added crunch to them because of addition of the pretzel.
First, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and line it with pretzels.
Then place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add a pecan to each candy.
- Chocolate covered caramel candies
- Pecans, halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet
- Add a chocolate covered caramel candy to each pretzel
- Bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes. The chocolate candy should be soft but not melted.
- Place a pecan on top of each pretzel
- Let them cool completely
- I used square pretzels for my turtles but thin twist pretzels would work as well.