It’s that time of the year when cookies are a must have in your kitchen, you can’t have the holidays without cookies!! These chocolate chip cookies are going to melt in your mouth. If you are not a chocolate chip cookie fan, I would still advise you to try these ones out.
First, sift together flour, salt and baking powder, then set aside.
Beat together the butter and sugar.
Once they are creamed together, mix in the flour mixture slowly until completely incorporated.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Beat together the butter and granulated sugar.
- Slowly mix in the flour combination until completely incorporated.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoon size balls of cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are starting to look golden brown.
- It took my cookies 17 minutes to cook, but remember all ovens are different so your cooking time may vary.