Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving feasts but it is now officially December, which means the next holiday is approaching quickly! What better way to start this holiday season off then with cookie balls!! Easy to make and a perfect snack for while you are decorating the house!
First, crush up the cookies. I always put them into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
Next, mix the crushed cookies and cream cheese together in a bowl.
Then, form into one inch balls and set them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Put them in the freezer to harden.
Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until smooth. Place the balls into the white chocolate and make sure they are completely covered. Then return them to the cookie sheet. Once they are covered in the chocolate sprinkle red and green sprinkles on top. Return to the freezer for 20 minutes to let the chocolate harden. Take them out of the freezer and enjoy!!
- 1 package sandwich cookies
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Crush the package of sandwich cookies
- Mix cream cheese and crushed cookies together in a bowl
- Form one inch balls with cookie mixture and place onto prepared cookie sheet
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until smooth
- Dip the balls into the white chocolate until completely covered
- Add sprinkles to the top of the balls
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until chocolate is firm